Juggling a Busy Life

Monday, January 23, 2006

Still Counting Down

I have an extra 25 minutes before the start of my next class, so I thought I would do a quick entry. I have a 41/2 hour break between my last two classes, so I have been using it for studying. So far it has been working out great to study during this time. It's amazing how much work I can get done when I sit myself down in the library and just focus on what I need to do. Everyone says it won't last though, saying I will not want to use that time for studying, but they are wrong. Every little bit of studying I can get done on campus means I don't have to try and do it at night after my girls go to bed. It also frees up my time a lot in the evenings, allowing me to help get the house clean or ride on the bike for an hour or two.
My first community clinical starts tomorrow and I have to admit I am a bit nervous about it. I am not the most keen on going into a situation not knowing anything about it and that is exactly what I am doing. I am sure it will go well, but I will have to wait and see.
So far the semester seems like it will be pretty enjoyable. It's really early to say that but from what I have seen and learned I am really enjoying my classes, but I will be really happy when I graduate!
It looks like my new bike will be here by the end of the week! If I am lucky it will be nice out this weekend and I will get to take it for a spin. When I say nice I am talking about 30-35 degrees and warmer without any precipitation of any kind. That is about all I could expect during January, but it would be better then -10. It will be pretty cool getting a new bike, something I have not had the luxury to do in a long time. Looking over the racing season I am a little nervous about how I might do. It seems Endevour is a pretty good team, and I hope I have something to offer them when the time comes.
Off to class, until next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home