Juggling a Busy Life

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Never Fails

It never seems to fail, once things are starting to go your way you get blind sided by some stupid event. The latest event is the car breaking down. $650 to get it fixed, which means going down to spring break to ride for 10 days is out of the question! The final cost came down for the trip, only $275 for everything. Oh well, I guess it was not meant to be. It just blows though, it's very frustrating because I finally have an opening and the door gets slammed shut, BANG! Now I am forced to go through my basement and see what I can find to sell off to help support the rest of the semester because my hours at work have been cut. I guess when it rains it pours.

The good news it that my bike finally came in! It is amazing, way lighter than my other bike and a lot more comfortable. I am pretty excited to get out on it, but we have 6-12 inches of snow predicted for the next couple of days; go figure.

School is going well. Exams in two of my classes next week, they shouldn't be all that difficult but you never know until you get there to take it. The classes themselves have been pretty interesting; the lecturers have been pretty good. My one professor is a real stick in the mud. She has no professionalism and is constantly asking for our input, but when we give it she rips our heads off. Oh well, hopefully things will start to work their way up again, but who knows!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home